Accounting for subcontractor charges is performed quickly and easily in Clerk of the Works.
- Select the company is paying the bill for the subcontractor you wish to enter, edit, or report.
- Select the date or date range. Select a single date for data entry or select a date range for subsistence charges viewing/reporting. Links above provide quick navigation without having to type in dates.
- Cal = Calendar pop-up for easy date selection.
- First = Sets the date to the first date job equipment was entered.
- Last = Sets the date to the last date job equipment was entered.
- Previous = Sets the date to the previous day.
- Next = Sets the date to the next day.
- Today = Sets the date to the current day.
- Choose the adder percentages for marking up your subcontractors invoice. Checking the “10 and 10?” box automatically adds 20% to the subcontractors invoice.
- Click the Scan button to scan the subcontractor’s invoice. A link to the scanned invoice is available once it has been scanned into the database allowing for instant viewing and printing.
View the Job Subcontracts sample report