Exceptional documentation and reporting of daily activities is vital to keeping everyone informed of the job’s progress. The job notes feature also provides the key historical reference of the activities performed.
- Select the company whose job notes you wish to enter, edit, or report.
- Select the date or date range. Select a single date for data entry or select a date range for job notes viewing/reporting. Links above provide quick navigation without having to type in dates.
- Set the date, time, the date to be displayed on the report, and the notes you wish to include in the report.
- Cal = Calendar pop-up for easy date selection.
- First = Sets the date to the first date job labor was entered.
- Last = Sets the date to the last date job labor was entered.
- Previous = Sets the date to the previous day.
- Next = Sets the date to the next day.
- Today = Sets the date to the current day.
View the Job Notes Sample Report